Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lost Angel

Your skin so soft
Your eyes sleep so sweet
Your breath so warm & yum
And cheeks so smooth
Perfect forever you'll be
As your loving little eyes
Search the depts of me

Never have I felt
Never have I thought
Never have I known
Love so deep
Never would I have imagned
All you have changed in me

Your existance has left
A unique mark on my life
That can never be erased nor altered
No matter where I go
Or what I do
You have truly forever changed
My inner most being

Now, I stand before this fork
In my life's journey
My heart searches
For a door that never will be found

There is no way out
My heart finds no relief
From the tragic pain
It endures each moment
Never will I be the same

Blessed am I
For having known you
My precious angel
Broken will my heart
Forever be
For having lost you
My precious angel

No comments:

Post a Comment